Friday, April 7, 2017

Novice LP. Team Training. Session 6

BW - 222

Squats - 282.5X3X5

Press - 110X3X5

Pull-Ups and Ring Chins - BWX3, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2

Pull-downs - X8

My coach and I mis-communicated on today's weight, and so we mis-loaded the bar.  We just decided to stay at the weight and just balance the load back out.  These went well.

Press also went well.

I tried out some pull-ups.  First time in a while.  Hard.  There's no chin bar in the room where the team trains, but someone had hung some rings.  After a few sets of pull-ups, I went back into the team room and did some ring chins.  Also hard.

This is almost certainly the last team training session.  Kratos Strength, the coaches I've been working with, are opening their own facility.  It's in a less convenient location, and will be more expensive than the current set-up.  I'm going to check it out over the weekend, but it's hard to imagine I won't be back to training on my own-some starting next week.

No comments: