Saturday, March 30, 2013

LRB 365: 100 Reps. Week 5. Accessory

BW - 196

DB Press -
15sX15
20sX15
25sX20
30sX18

Band Pull-Aparts - 50, 25, 25

Rope Extensions - X100

Rope Curls - X50, 50

Hill Sprints - 10 sprints @ 75%/18 sec.

Originally was going to go to the office gym after work for this lifting and do treadmill sprints, but I got out early for Zombie Christ weekend and so hit my regular gym and went out to the hill for sprints.  It was 50 degrees here, so that was awesome.

Everything went fine lifting wise.  My gym doesn't have an adjustable pulley, and I don't love face-pulls from a high pulley, so I grabbed a band and did pull-aparts instead.

Figured I might as well start getting used to throttling down on hill-sprints.  I tested my "max" speed last time at about 13.5 seconds on my hill, and the next phase starts off with sprints at 75% of that, or about 18 seconds.  Decided to start getting acclimated to that pace now.  Really easy effort-wise, but kind of difficult to keep in that range.  

No comments: