Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Unplanned Testing Week Session A.

sRPE @5
BW - 207

Squat - up to 355X1 @9

Press - up to 145X1 @~9.5

Chin-Ups - BWX8 @9

Dips - BW+45X10 @9.5

Coming back from a long vacation weekend and about to start a new training block.  Schedule was kind of cramped to do a 5th week of the current block.  Since this block was SO low specificity, I thought I'd just test out all of my main lifts in one way or another to see where they sit at the end of the block.  The next block will be slightly higher specificity.  This way I get some data on how these lifts were effected during the low specificity phase, and I also get a better idea of where to start some of the slightly higher specificity work in the next phase.

Good news is that these four lifts are in a good spot.  Press and Chins are both STRONGER than they were at the end of the last block.  Squat and Dips are both over 96% of where they were (96% is about my average strength at the beginning of new block).

Also, a bit concerned that I'm getting kind of bored/burned-out on the BBM templates.  Not sure if that comes down to running canned templates, my tumultuous schedule, or a combo of the two.  


No comments: