Monday, August 20, 2018

HLM. Week 3. Day 3.

BW - 229

SSB Squat - 270X5, 5, 5, 5

Press -
145X1
115X5, 5, 5, 5, 5

Deadlift -
350X1, 1, 1
315X5

SSB Squats still feeling pretty good.  They're challenging, but not grind-y.  Last set shown.

Press still feels heavy through the last warm-ups, but then I "get up" for the work-set and it feels pretty good.  Back-off sets were all fast.  Top set and last back-off shown.


DL felt okay.  Working hard to get back to a strong "chest-up" position to start the lift.  I feel like I was better at this pre-adductor lay-off, and am working to get it back.  Currently "squeezing" my chest up to "take the slack out of the bar" as the final set-up cue before I pull.  Not quite there yet, but getting a bit better.  Last single and back-off set shown.



No comments: