Thursday, March 29, 2018

Old Man Texas Method. Week 4. Middle Day

BW - 231

Squat - 300X5, 5, 5

Press - 132.5X5, 5, 5

Chin-Ups - BW; 35 Reps; 8 Sets

Squats felt quite a bit easier this week.  By the #'s I started with, I would stay at this weight for another two weeks.  I think I should raise it before then, but I want to see how Squats go on Intensity Day first.  Final set shown.

Press's felt good and hard, however.  The %'s here are much higher because of the decreased frequency.  First two sets were a little rough, but I pulled it all together for the last set, below.

On Chin-Ups, this is the first time I haven't dropped below 4 reps.  May be progress.  I'm on the watch for these to decline with the decreased frequency, but I'm also prepared to be pleasantly surprised.

No comments: