Monday, January 13, 2014

Phase 1. Week 7. Accessory

BW - 208

Machine Pullovers -
warm-up set
worksetsX12, 8 (straight weight, increased from last session)

Chins (close, V-grip) - BWX6, 3, 2 (paused at bottom)

Pulldowns (close-grip) - X12, 8, 6 (straight weight, increased from last session)

Hammer Curls - 25sX15, 12, 10

Prearcher Curls - 40ishX12, 10, 10

all curls super-set with
Rope Pushdowns -
warm-upX30
worksetsX15, 15, 12, 12, 14 (straight weight)

Pushed the weight up a bit on the machine lat work.  I know that with bodybuilding-style machine work, I can sometimes get content to do the same weightXreps week after week.  Have to remind myself to try to take it to a new level periodically and try to establish a stronger base-line.

I've been concerned about my increasing bench lock-out trouble, so I'm adding in triceps work on this day.  Looking at my programming the last several weeks, I realize that direct triceps work was missing, and that might be the key.  Hopefully.

No comments: