Friday, August 28, 2015

Shoulders and Shoulder Test

BW - 212

DB Bench -
45sX15
50sX12
55sX9
60sX6
65sX5

Side Lateral Giant Set - X2
10sX25
15sX15
20sX10
rest
20sX10
15sX15
10sX25

Physical Therapist asked me to start testing my shoulder in the planes of motion that have given me trouble.  Starting with DB Bench because it's given me the least trouble, and if that's cool after a couple sessions, I'll move over to BB Bench.  Ultimate goal here is being able to do weighted dips again.  Flat bench vs. Incline isn't a real priority unless I decide to do a meet.

Anyway, worked up to something heavy-ish.  Shoulder felt a little bad during the last couple sets, but the lingering pain is barely there right now compared to what I've had in the past.  I'll try to get one more session in before the next meeting with the P.T. and see what he thinks.  A year and a half ago, I was doing 65sX15....

Side Lateral giant-set was awful after the DB bench, hahahaha.

No comments: