Thursday, August 6, 2015

Legs and Back

BW - 209

Single-Leg Extension Eccentrics - 4X12 (straight-weight)

Single-Leg Curls - 3X20 (straight-weight)

Hack Squats -
70X10
100X10
120X10
140X10

Chins -
Warm-up - BWX3, 3
BWX12, 5, 5, 5

Chest-Supported Row -
70X10
95X8

Still just cobbling together leg and back work that doesn't involve a lot of low back.

Upped the weight and reps slightly on the final set of hacks.

Decided to do chins instead of pullovers.  So much more bang-for-the-buck, it seemed dumb not to do them when there's so much I can't do.

Upped the reps a tad on the final set of Rows.

2 comments:

John said...

Hi... it may be worth trying the hex/trap bar...it has been a savior for me re: low back problems.

Nealstar said...

I might do that at some point. I've never used it, nor have I tried sumo pulls. When my PT starts talking about clearing me for those kind of movements, I'll run it by him.