Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Block 15. Cycle 3. Session A.

BW - 221
sRPE @ 6

BB Curls - 
57.5X12, 12, 12 @~8
50X21 @10

Bench - 
205X1 @7
140X11, 11 @6

Toes-to-Bar - BWX3 @7
HLR - BWX6, 6 @6

Leg Press -440X10, 10 @~7

BW jumped during vacation.  Should see the trend back downwards.

sRPE was also than lower than last week's session despite higher volume.  Going to chalk that partly up to vacation as well.  If it's still light after next week, I may look to add volume.  Likely to Leg Press.

50 lbs. would be a 19 rep PR on curls, and I got it for 21.  Nice to hit any PR since I reset to stricter form to ease left elbow discomfort.

Bench felt about how I want it to feel this block.  Top set fast, and back-off sets easy.  Between this and elbow trouble from curls, I can really fuck things up for the harder Press workout in the following session if I'm not careful. 

Hanging ab work was all easy as well.  Tempted to add volume here if this session is still so easy next week, but this is one of my lowest priority movements this block, so I probably shouldn't.

Leg Press went really well.  30lb. jump from last week while adding a set, and with no real increase in difficulty.  Also no adductor "feels" on the movement this week.  Slotting this movement in on this day so far seems to be helping meet my goal of not having a bunch of adductor issues from Squatting this block.

No comments: