Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Block 10B. Cycle 1. Session A.

BW - 226

Waist - 43.25

sRPE @ 8

Squat -
377.5X2 @10
310X6 @ 8.5
300X6 @ 8

WG Deadlift - 270X9, 9 @~7

Leg Press - 5.5ppsX7 @ 8

Weird session.

I felt a little out-of-it walking into the gym, but tried to rally for Squats.

Warm-ups went OK, but not great.  I backed off of my target top set weight, but it was still harder than I wanted (targeting RPE 9).  Then the first back-off was slightly heavier than I wanted it to be, but I could tell than the next set was going to be even harder, so I backed the weight off again, and hit the RPE target.  At this point, I remembered how I'd dropped a set per movement from the first week of Block 10A, and decided to do that again today to make sure I could get through it.

Then Wide Grip DL and Leg Press were all right on target.  Dunno.




No comments: