Friday, September 11, 2015

Legs and Back, and low-back rehab

BW - 213

Slow Rack-Pulls at the knee - 135X5 for a few sets

GHR - BWX5, 5, 5 (using a stick to maintain spinal alignment)

Hack Squats -
100X8
knees felt weird and tight, so I jumped over and did
Leg Extensions - lightweightX35
jumped back over to Hacks and the knees felt fine and so I continued with
100X5
120X10
140X10
150X8
170X8
190X8

Chin-Ups -
BWX5
+25X3, 3
+45X1
BWX10

Chest-Supported Rows -
45X8
70X5
95X5

Started off with the rehab rack pulls.  Need to talk to my P.T. about these.  There's no pain, so that's good, but I'm also supposed to be re-drilling form to make sure I don't round my lower back.  I'll get one or two more session in before I meet with him again, and we'll see what's up.  Wondering if I need to be filming these or something.

GHRs using a broomstick to maintain a neutral spine were much harder today for some reason.  Could barely get 5 reps on the 3rd set.

Knees felt NOT GOOD on first set of Hacks, but after a bunch of light leg extensions, they were totally fine, and I set my 6th consecutive PR on them.

Felt like going for intensity instead of volume on chins, and so threw some weight on.  Nothing special about the results in-session.

No comments: