Thursday, May 20, 2021

Block 14. Cycle 7. Session B.

BW - 220
sRPE @6.5

Dips - 
BW+75X4, 4, 4, 4, @~8
BW+35X11 @7.5

Bench - 225X1 @9

Toes-to-Bar - BWX3, 3, 4 @8/9.5

Final Session B of the training cycle, and more Dips PRs.  295 (BW+75) is a lifetime PR, and done for a sub-max 4X4.  255 (BW+35) would have been a 12 Rep PR if I'd just done one more rep, lol.  Will be back-burner-ing this lift next block.  

Decided to cut the Bench volume and just work up to an @9.  This was about on target for where the previous couple weeks suggested I was at with this lift in a fatigued (post Dips) state.  Likely I'll be prioritizing this lift after the next block.  I'm giving the Press one more block of prioritization.  It's a bit ahead of Bench as I track these things, but I wasn't very happy with the way it went this block, and want to give it another one.

TTB is feeling very strong in the low rep range.  I'm going to break it up next block with  some HLR to parallel.  That way I can get more ab/hip flexion volume in fewer sets.

Didn't feel like doing banded chins after the density work I did last session.

No comments: