Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Block 14. Cycle 3. Session A.

BW - 220
sRPE @8.5

Chin-Ups - BWX2, 2, 2, 2, 3 @8/9

BB Curls -
60X11, 11, 11 @8/9
50X11 @ 7.5

Deadlift -
362.5X4 @7.5
325X7, 7, 7 @7

Upright Rows - 65X10, 10 @7/8

Made sure to be very conservative with everything after Chins.  Still feeling beat down after the inadvertently high sRPE sessions last week.  Chins are the main lift on this day, so "keep the goal the goal" and just punching the clock on everything else.

I have some wrist and forearm discomfort lingering from last week, so I was especially conservative with the curls.  Backed way off and did relatively slow "controlled" reps.

Was still feeling kind of gassed by the time I got through DL warm-ups.  It might be that I'm just not used to this much DL volume this late in a training session.  Regardless, I was conservative with the top set, and didn't try to push the back-off weight past last week since I was adding a set.  Back-off sets ended up being on target AND a 3X7 Volume PR.

Upright Rows were similar to curls.  Wrists weren't loving it, so backed off and did slower reps.

No comments: