Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Transmutation to Accumulation Pivot Day 3.

BW - 222

Squat -
250X4 @6
282.5X4, 4, @7, 7.5

1-Leg Leg Press - 160X8 @7

Bench-Grip Press -
85X5 @6.5
90X7, 7 @7, 7.5

Dips - BWX9 @7

Pull-Downs - X14, 13 (straight-weight)

DB Curls -
30sX6
25sX8

Quads are finally starting to feel a bit better.  Seems like time and/or these pivot workouts are allowing the issue to dissipate.  Still trouble enough to limit my squatting and leg pressing today (left hip didn't love the single-leg press), but felt MUCH better than the past several weeks.

Bench-Grip press again today to slot it into the "regular" OHP slot I had planned for this pivot block.  Felt good.  Getting the unrack and starting position more dialed-in.

I wanted to make sure I got good depth on Dips, and so did not push reps at all in order to protect my shoulder.  My best is 22.  This was X9 at a very conservative @7.  Just "dipping" my toe back in the water.

Pull-Downs and Curls.  Yeah.



No comments: