Monday, June 24, 2013

LRB 365: LRB Split. Week 1. Back - Light

BW - 195

RDL -
95X10
135X8
185X6
205X5, 5, 8

Pull-downs - X25, 20, 20, 20, 20 (to a top set)

BW Hypers - 4 sets of 15

Machine Curls - X25, 25, 25 (to a top set)

Hanging Leg Raises - BWX5, 6, 7, 6, 5

205X8 is a Rep PR on RDLs.  Gonna push the weight and the reps on these.  Looking for a 5 rep PR by the end of the cycle.

With pull-downs I focused on holding each rep at my chest for a beat on the early sets, and making sure the bar touched my chest on the top sets.

Hypers were really burning.  Trying to keep my glutes relaxed, and keep as much of the tension on my erectors as I can.

Gonna use the biceps machine on the light back day for the cycle.  Just to see.

I'm adding ab work to two of the light days on this cycle.  I have to get in the habit of keeping that as an integral part of my programming if I want to get stronger there.  On these leg raises, I brought my feet to the bar on every rep, and tried to resist the descent.

No comments: