Monday, August 29, 2011

BLAB Log: Week 6.Day 2

Agile-8

Kneeling Jumps - BWX5, 5X5X3

BB Squat Warm-Up - BarX5, 65X5, 95X5, 135X5

BB Squats - 150X8, 160X6, 170X10

Hip Thrust - BWX12X3
super-set with
Stability Ball Plank - 30sec.X3

DB Reverse Lunge, front foot elevated - 30X10X2

Kneeling jumps made me nervous, but lo and behold the YouTubes don't lie and they are possible.  I'd still hesitate to do them with a BB on my back as suggested by the program, but you never know.

Jefit says 170X10 is a PR for the Squat.  My first since early June.  Yay!  This was the first opportunity the program afforded for me to PR in the squat and I'm glad I did.  Hopefully I can continue that through the end of the program.

The reverse lunges were odd.  I'm going to search for video of this EXACT exercise being done to see if I am on the right path.

Program called for Tabata jump-rope at the end, but the gym doesn't have one.  I did a one-mile run instead.

No comments: