Saturday, August 8, 2026

RTS Block 8. Week 1. Day 3.

sRPE 28
BW - 227

Block Squats - 
-    245X6 @5.5
-    270X4 @6.5
-    290X2 @7

Bench -
-    182.5X5 @8
-    215X1 @9
-    180X4, 4, 4 @6.5/7.5

Low Pause DL - 350X2 @8

Deadlift - 315X5, 5, 5 @5.5/7.5

Machine OH JM Press - X12, 10, 9 @~9
super-set with
Leg Extensions - X15, 13 @5/6

This week looks a little rough on paper.  sRPE higher than I'd like for Week 1.  e1RMs on mains the lowest they've been since earlier this year.

The perspective I'm trying to take is that I've had LOTS of disruptions to regular training.  Muscle mass is unlikely to have atrophied much if at all, so I'm going to assume it's a loss of general fitness.

I'm not going to let myself try to force myself "back" to the highs of ~April, but rather just try to cruise a bit and see if fitness returns naturally with the more consistent schedule I should have over the next few weeks.

Also hoping the lingering knee pain recedes with the steps we're taking around that.

No comments: