Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Greyskull LP. Session 14

BW - 231

Bench - 200X5, 5, 10

Chin-Ups -
BW+25X4, 4
BWX10, 5

Deadlift - 345X6

Dips - BW+30X11, 6

200X10 is a cool little Rep PR on Bench.  Felt confident it would be there, and was probably RPE 8.5.  Nice milestone I didn't even really know I was looking for. 

Chin-Ups went okay.  I'm going on a little trip this weekend, and I think I may reset chins and dips when I come back and try to get them all stricter.  More on the dips below.  Video is 2nd weighted set, and first BW set.  Angle sucks, and was way off-center on the BW set.


345X6 is a Rep PR on Deadlift.  Only needed 5 for a PR.  About RPE 9.  Felt pretty good today.

Dips were much harder today for some reason.  I wish I'd gotten video, because I suspect I was going way deeper than usual. Shoulder may be in good shape for deeper dips now.  I will take a little weight off, and reset using a plan I've been hatching for a chin-ups reset that takes total weight into account.  Will be better about getting video, and holding myself to a stricter, fuller range of motion on both movements.

No comments: