Friday, January 5, 2018

Greyskull LP. Session 13

BW - 231

Press - 142.5X5, 5, 6

Chin-Ups -
BW+25X3, 3
BWX10, 7

Squat - 355X5, 5, 7

142.5X6 is a Rep PR on the Press.  Felt pretty good I think.  Tried to video it from the back to see if I could learn anything new from that angle, but the phone fell over.

231 (BW)X10 is a Rep PR on Chins.  No video on this day.

355X7 is a Rep PR on Squat.  Finally.  It's taken me 4 weeks to dig myself out of the hole I found myself in after my Thanksgiving trip where I ended up not squatting for 3 weeks.  4 weeks to undo 3 weeks.  What a pain in the ass.  Anyway, things had started to feel better last week, and everything felt really good all through warm-ups on this day.  The first set was hard in the usual way of a 3X5, 2nd set felt really good, and I was fired up for the last set.  Also, the video of the first working sets showed a really solid bar path.  Hopefully this is a sign of what the coming weeks will be like.

No comments: