Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Greyskull LP. Session 5

BW - 225

Press - 132.5X5, 5, 9

Chin-Ups -
BW+30X4, 4
BWX8, 6

Squat - 340X5, 5, 6

132.5X9 is a Rep PR on Press.  RPE 10.  The 8th rep felt like RPE 9.5.

Got the 2nd set of 4 with +30 on chins.  Glad for that.  Tried it with a DB instead of plates this time.  It was okay.

Squats felt way off today.  I lost balance on one of my last warm-up sets, and took a step back at lock-out.  On one of my work sets, I racked it, and it bounced out of the rack and back onto my shoulders as I stepped out.  I needed 9 for a Rep PR, and I was happy to just get over 5.  Doing squats last is definitely more challenging than even doing them 2nd.  I'm so fatigued at this point, that even the minor degree of forward lean coming out of the hole on the 6th rep here made it the final rep.

No comments: