Friday, December 1, 2017

Greyskull LP. Session 4

BW - 226

Bench - 187.5X5, 5, 10

Chin-Ups -
BW+30X4, 3
BWX7, 5
super-set with
Dips -
BW+30X7, 7, 7

Deadlift - 295X9

187.5X10 is a Rep PR on Bench.  Think I only needed 9 for a PR, but going into it, was pretty sure 10 would be there.  This was probably RPE 8.5.



256 (BW+30)X4 is a Rep PR on Chin-ups.  However, these weren't feeling great.  Because I was using the same weight on Dips, I used this kind of shitty/rickety chin/dip rack.  First set was tough, and failed to get 4 on the 2nd set. I'll repeat this next time. 

256 (BW+30)X7 is a Rep PR on Dips.  These were fine.  Wasn't getting quite deep enough on the first set, but the 2nd and 3rd felt better.  Hate this rack for these because my face hits the upright.  Final set shown.


295X9 is a Rep PR on Deadlift.  These felt really good, and half-way through I thought I was going to bang out 10.  Upper back started to feel really fatigued after 6, though, and I didn't want to force 10 when 9 was a PR.

All in all, everything felt better than the previous session.  As expected, that first session back from vacation sucked, and these subsequent sessions should be better.

No comments: