Friday, December 8, 2017

Greyskull LP. Session 6

BW - 225

Bench - 190X5, 5, 10

Chin-Ups -
BW+30X2
BW+25X3
BWX7, 5

Dips - BW+30X8, 8, 8

Deadlift - 305X8

190X10 is a Rep PR in Bench.  Everything felt pretty good.  Pushed this to the just about the limit, and should probably start getting a spotter for these AMRAP sets, as I almost hit the J-Hook when I went to rack it.  Tried a different video angle.  This might be the best one so far.  At least it was informative in that it showed I'm not centered on the pad, and that appears to be causing an uneven lock-out because the shoulder hangs over. 

Chin-ups did not go well.  Tried backing off the weight for the 2nd set, but it didn't help.  Time for some kind of reset.  Thinking I will drop back down to 20, and start micro-loading.  If I hit a wall there, I will possibly start over with body-weight and  a different grip, or dead-hangs.

Dips went fine.

305X8 is a Rep PR on Deadlift.  Primary limiting factor here is still fatigue.  At the end of the session, and having to breath hunched over, I just run out of gas.  Fatigue aside, I believe this is about RPE 8 for pure strength.

No comments: