Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Hybrid Training. Week 9. Heavy Lower

BW - 228

Squat - 265X2, 2, 2, 2, 2

Bench - 165X3, 3, 3, 3

Deadlift -
340X1, 1, 1
295X3

GHR Sit-Ups -
BWX15
+25X10, 10

I forgot to upload my updated spreadsheet to google drive, so I had to fly by the seat of my pants here.

Turns out I was supposed to Squat 275X5, 5.  Oh well.  Got good and warmed up doing these easy doubles.

Wanted to nab the Bench back-off sets I missed on Sunday.  This was the correct weightXreps.  Moved great.

I felt good about putting in some bench between squatting and DL so that I'd have a bit more lower-body recovery.  Felt pretty good going into the pulls, and just told myself to expect slow and heavy.  They were slow and heavy, but no real doubt about completing any of the reps.  Felt pretty fried after the 3rd single, so I hit a triple and called it good.

No comments: