Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Novice LP - Session 5 (coached)

BW - 222

Squat -
up to 265X5, 5, 5

Press -
up to 120X5, 5, 5

Deadlift -
up to 285X5

I don't record any of my warm-ups when I'm working with my coach.  I just put on whatever weights he says.

I tweaked my back the morning of this training day, and was pretty upset about it.  I worked so hard on rehabbing the last few months, and didn't know what it was going to mean for my training.  The one thing I knew I had going for me was that I'd have live coaching for this session.  I talked with him about it before the session, we just agree to see how it went, and everything went great!  I was so freaking happy about  that first set of 265X5 on the squat, I can't even tell you.  We did decided to drop the intervals down to a 5 lb./day increase on squats starting AFTER this session.

120X5 is a Rep PR on the Press!

Coach decided to only make a 5 lb. jump in Deadlifts starting with this session.  Everything went fine here as well.


No comments: