Friday, March 8, 2024

Upper Push and Quads

sRPE @7
BW - 219

Bench - up to 205X1 @8

Single-Ply Bench - up to 245X1 @9.5

Dips - BWX8, 7, 6 @8.5/9

DB Curls - 25sX12, 10, 8 @8/9
super-set with
Roman Chair Squats - BWX11, 10, 8 @8.5/9

Posterior Chain was still very sore from the last "instinctual" training session.  So I focused on Pressing movements and a quad-heavy lower body movement.

Only the 2nd time I've ever broken out the bench shirt.  Was a lot trickier than I remembered.  Had to add a belt to hold it in place so that the tensest part stayed on my sternum instead of sliding up towards my collar bones.  Even so, I still had some technical challenges in the assisted portion of the lift.  On the 225 rep, it actually tried to windmill coming off my chest and I had to pull it back into position.

No comments: