Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Old Man Texas Method. Week 9. Volume Day

BW - 232

Squat - 360X5, 5, 5

Press - 132.5X5, 5, 5, 5, 5

Deadlift - 315X5, 5

Squats went well.  3rd set shown.

Press was tough today.  I had to "get up" for most of the sets, clear my mind, and focus on every tiny detail.  Too bad, as it's the same weight as last Press V.D.  Guess we'll see what happens.  Final set shown.

Deadlift was okay, but I was out of gas at this point.  Probably due largely to travelling over the weekend, and not getting a ton of sleep (probably applies to the Press situation as well).  Also, my left hand has been starting to bother me being supinated on the mixed grip, so I switched to right hand supinated.  Pain went away immediately, but was awkward as I haven't switched my grip in a long time.  Probably ought to start alternating at least on V.D.  2nd set shown.

No comments: