Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Texas Method Team Training. Week 13. Intensity Day

BW - 225

Squat -
300X1
350X0

Bench - 207.5X5

Deadlift - 225X2

Reverse Hyper - a bunch of sets of 10

Took the weekend off from lifting, and felt better walking into the gym, but low back clearly still isn't recovered.  Tried to take 350 for a ride, but just getting out of the rack took a lot out of me, then I was slow on my descent, so by the time I tried to come out of the hole there was nothing there.  I suspect there will be a deload/reset here, but I haven't confirmed with the coach yet.

Bench went really well, though.  About 5 lbs. away from a 5 rep PR, and feeling good.

Took a shot at Deadlift, but I could tell I was going to have the same issues, so cut it off after 225.

Coach had me go do a bunch of fucking reverse hypers, i.e. the worst.

No comments: