Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Greyskull LP. Session 1

BW - 226.3

Press - 127.5X5, 5, 9

Chin-Ups -
BW+25X5, 5
BWX10, 5

Squats - 330X5, 5, 9

127.5X9 is a Rep PR in press.  Felt pretty solid.

No PR on Chins, but I did complete the 2nd set of 5 with +25 that I missed last week.  On to +30!  No video of this.

I've switched over to the full GSLP for this reset to see how that works out, and I was pretty tired and not feeling like squatting.  Also, I'd gone to the PT before the gym to see about this adductor issue, so it was later than usual.  PT thinks I'm got limited internal rotation mobility in my right hip, and he gave me some stuff to do.  I was doing it before and between every single squat set.  I did get fired up for my final set here after spotting a guy with 465X4, so I was ready for the final set.  330X9 is a Rep PR.  The video is off center and terrible.

Be interesting to see how it goes squatting last.

No comments: