Monday, January 23, 2012

UB: Strong Week 2. Press

Defranco Mobility work

Neck Fexion - 25X20X3

Press -
BarX5
55X5
65X5
75X5
85X5

Upright Rows - 85X13, 7

DB Laterals - 30sX10, 6

Hanging Leg Raise - 6, 5, 5, 5, 5

10 minute lope on treadmill

I'm wondering if I should be doing neck extensions instead of flexion.  Seems like it would have more carry-over to lifts.  I'll think about this.

Similar to last bench session, I only rested between sets long enought to reload the bar, so got a better work-out as a result.

Good sets on the upright rows.  Right at my best previously with this lift.  I'll add more weight next week.

Have to stay with the 30's on the laterals. 

Leg Raises remain awkward in my arms, but as long as I get lots of sets in, I can feel it working in my abs so I'll stay with them.

No comments: